Monday 30 November 2015

Car Insurance Discounts


When you get a car insurance quote from Liberty Mutual, we'll help you find the discounts you qualify for, such as savings connected to your vehicle and driving record, employer, professional association, or alumni group. Qualifying for these discounts can save you even more on our already competitive car insurance rates.1
Here are some of the auto insurance discounts you may qualify for:



YOUR POLICY

Multi-Policy Discount: If you have more than one policy with us, you get additional protection and savings. Learn more about how you can bundle your auto, home, condo or renters policies with our Multi-Policy Discount and get a quote online.

Exclusive Group Savings: If you are a member or employee of any of the more than 14,000 employers, groups, credit unions or alumni associations that are a part of Liberty Mutual's affinity program, you could be eligible for exclusive group savings.2

Preferred Payment Methods Discount: With several convenient billing options, you can choose what works best for you. Plus, you could get special savings when you pay your bill in full or choose one of our automatic payment methods.

New to Liberty Mutual Vehicle Discount: When you add or change a vehicle on your policy, you'll not only enjoy personalized service and expert advice, you'll receive savings on your premium.

YOUR VEHICLE

Vehicle Safety Features Discount: We recognize the importance of keeping your family safe. That is why we offer savings for standard features such as anti-theft and anti-lock brakes, as well as innovative features including adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning and collision preparation systems.

Hybrid Vehicle Discount: Preserving the environment is important. That's why we offer special savings to customers who insure hybrid cars.

Multi-Car Discount: It pays to have multiple cars listed on the same policy. Our Multi-Car Discount ensures you receive the best value and minimize the hassle of managing your auto insurance.

YOUR ROAD THROUGH LIFE

Teen Driver Discount: Parents and teens have enough to worry about when a teenager is learning how to drive; getting a teen auto insurance shouldn't be one of them. Learn about our teen driver discounts that can keep your rates down while rewarding your teen for responsible driving.

Good Student Discount: Students who are under the age of 25 and achieve at least a B average get special savings on car insurance.

New Graduate Discount: Once you've completed your studies, get the right level of protection with special savings for new graduates.

Newly Married Discount: Get the right coverage with special savings for newlyweds.

New Move Discount: Moving can be challenging, and auto insurance is probably the last thing on your mind. We'll help make the process a little easier with special savings just for updating your policy with your new address.

Newly Retired Discount: Now that you're retired, get the right coverage with special savings for new retirees.

Which benefits do you qualify for?

3 comments:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com. / Whatsapp number +393511617486

    ReplyDelete